Trial Classes Information
Free Trial Class:
- Please bring a padlock to lock up your belongings.
- Bring a towel and toiletries if you would like to shower at the facility.
- Bring a pair of flip flops to get from the locker room to the mats
- We have water fountains and bottle refilling stations. We also sell Gatorade and water bottles for $2 and Vitamin Water for $4.
BJJ Trial Class:
- We provide you with a gi and a belt for your first class.
- If you’ve never trained BJJ, we recommend you first come to our Intro class which happens on Mondays-Fridays at 5:30pm. Please arrive no later than 5:15 pm so you have ample time to fill out the waiver and change for class.
- If you have some BJJ or grappling experience, you may attend the Beginner class as your first time, please check our schedule here and see which Beginner class best fits your schedule. Please arrive 15 minutes before class.
Muay Thai Trial Class:
- Please wear shorts/leggings/spats and a t-shirt or tank top. Nothing with zippers or buttons.
- Please bring wraps and boxing gloves. We sell hand wraps at the academy for $10.
- If you do not have boxing gloves, we can lend you a pair for your first trial.
Membership General Information
As far as memberships go:
- No long-term contracts!
- Month-to-month payments on your credit card.
- Option to freeze membership if you’re out of town.
- If you need to cancel, just give us a 30-day notice.
- We have 3 different types of memberships: BJJ, Muay Thai, and BJJ + Muay Thai Combo.
*You cannot wear another academy Gi. We rent Gis for $15. Blank/brand Gis are o