Trial Classes Information
Free Trial Class:
- Please bring a padlock to lock up your belongings
- Bring a towel if you would like to shower. We also rent towels for $3
- Bring a pair of flip flops to get from the locker room to the mats
- We have water fountains and bottle refilling stations. We also have a vending machine with Gatorade and Aquafina waters, $2 cash
BJJ Trial Class:
- We provide you with a gi and a belt for your first class
- If you’ve never done BJJ, we recommend you first come to our Intro class which happens Monday-Friday from 6:00-6:30 pm. Please arrive no later than 5:45 pm so you have ample time to fill out the waiver and change for class.
- If you have some BJJ or grappling experience, you may attend the Beginner class as your first time, please check our schedule here and see which Beginner class best fits your schedule. Please arrive 15 minutes before class.
Muay Thai Trial Class:
- Please wear shorts/leggings/spats and a t-shirt or tank top. Nothing with zippers or buttons.
- Please bring wraps and gloves. If you don’t have gloves, we can lend you a pair for your first class.
Membership General Information
As far as memberships go:
- No long-term contracts!
- Month to month payments
- Option to freeze membership if you’re out of town
- If you need to cancel, just give us a 30-day notice
- We do your dirty laundry! We offer laundry service for $60/month which covers up to 2 Gis. We do not wash belts. Please bring your belt each time. If you forget your belt, they can be rented for $5. Gis rent for $10.
- Towel service $30/month: a clean towel for you to shower with every time you come to train.
Women’s Class (every Saturday morning):
- Free for all Renzo Gracie affiliates and academy members
- $30 visitor drop-in fee
*You cannot wear another academy Gi. We rent Gis for $10. Blank/no-brand Gis are okay.
Price for women’s class membership: $100/month ($50/month if you’re only attending 2 Saturdays a month).